Position: Sales Agent
Organization: Green Mountain Energy
Location: Portland, Oregon
Details: Part-time job in the renewable energy sector
Start Date: Immediate
Application Deadline: ongoing
Compensation: Guaranteed base pay + commission. Average starting wage is $17/hour, top earners make up to $30/hour or more on average.
Green Mountain Energy Company is the nation's longest serving retail provider of cleaner electricity.
Are you interested in working for a cause you believe in and being paid well in the process? If so, send your resume and a brief cover letter attached in Microsoft Word or PDF format to [email protected] https://jobs-gmec.icims.com/jobs/15966/job. Resumes are accepted on an ongoing basis and will be reviewed immediately upon receipt. For general information about Green Mountain Energy, check out our website at www.greenmountain.com.
- Sincere desire to help protect the environment
- Basic understanding/knowledge of renewable energy
- Intelligent & articulate, with strong aptitude for understanding technology & doing quick calculations
- Friendly, outgoing personality with good sense of humor
- High level of personal integrity (honesty and reliability are a must)
- Energetic, motivated, team player
- Available to work evenings &/or weekends, 15-25 hours/wk
- Available at least four to five days per week
- Access to reliable transportation and personal e-mail account
- Bilingual Spanish speakers encouraged to apply
- EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Personal satisfaction of knowing that you are making an environmental/health difference!
- Good pay and performance based bonus potential (hourly base + commission)
- 401K benefits available, one year eligibility requirements
- Flexible hours and work days (weekday afternoons/evenings and weekends)
- Ability to work independently while being part of a team
- Opportunity to work at fun events alongside fun colleagues
Green Mountain Energy is a drug free workplace. All employees must complete a background check and drug screen prior to employment.
Hiring Organization: Green Mountain Energy